Your vehicle needs to be newer than 2000, have fewer than 200,000 kms on the clock and be in reasonable condition. A few scratches and marks are totally fine, but it has to be running well.
- be well maintained
- be manufactured during or after the year 2000;
- have driven fewer than 200,000 kms;
- not have been altered in a way that materially changes the performance, appearance or purpose of the vehicle (although we may accept modified vehicles on a case-by-case basis);
- have a seating capacity for a maximum of 8 passengers; and
- be a vehicle with four wheels, minimum four doors Sedan, Hatchback, SUV, VAN or People Mover.
- Must be a minimum 4 doors Sedan or Hatchback, SUV or a People Mover.
- Must be currently registered in your state of Driver's License.
- Must have a current comprehansive car insurance.
- Must not be a Marked Car, Taxi, or a Salvaged Vehicle or have any decals or signage.
- Must not have any existing body damages or damaged paintwork.
- Must pass a Limofied vehicle inspection.
What Service will my car be placed in?
The car age will determine what service it will be placed under. Typical Services in Limofied are as below:
- Any car manufactured after 2000 till 2017.
- Must not be a Marked Car, Taxi, or a Salvaged Vehicle.
- Any Sedan car not older than 3 years from the date of manufacturing, (Imported cars are accepted from the date of first registration in the country.)
- Vehicle types vary country to country
- A premium luxury car with the wheelbase 2.8 meters or long, less than 6 years old.
- Typical brands are Mercedes S Class, BMW 5 and 7 series
- A Van with a minimum seating capacity of 6 passengers, less than 6 years old.
- Typical brands are Toyota Tarago, Hyundai iMAX
- An SUV with a minimum seating capacity of 6 passengers, less than 6 years old.
- Typical brands are Holden Captiva, Toyota Kluger.
How to Join Limofied?
It is very easy to become a Join Limofied, please follow the steps below:
1- Please download Limofied Driver App, Here is the link to download Limofied Driver App:
2- Please enter all your details and upload the required docs via app.
3- Wait for the company to validate your documents and authorise you to work. it usually takes 48 hours to approve.
4- Watch the Limofied Driver App Training Videos to learn how the app works.
Here is the link to watch Limofied Driver App training videos:
If you would like to find out more details about fares, download Limofied Rider App and click on the fare in the second screen.
Here is the video on how to check the fare.
There is no cost to register yourself as a Chauffeur/Driver. If anyone is asking for the fees to register you as a driver please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org