In some cities your Taxi License Department already had the police clearance done for you, If you have a Taxi License or Chauffeured Car Driver License issued to you via govt body, then you do not need to provide the Police Clearance. 

If you do not have a Taxi License or Police Clearance then you must provide a personal guarantee of the owner of the car you are driving or someone who have known you for over 2 years. 

You must have a signed declaration from a gazetted officer in your city who would sign the letter of address confirmation and provide his full details of work and residence confirming your place of residence. 

Our team will go to residence and will confirm the address.