Yes, To work as a self-employed chauffeured car driver, you must have an active Tax No and be registered for GST. Paying your taxes is your legal responsibility. Limofied does not deduct any personal tax when paying out the amount to you. Limofied passes on the GST to you in fares, and it is your responsibility to account for the collected GST for Taxation purposes.