For WA

  • Your current valid driver's license with F Extension (Scan and Upload both the front and the Back Side of your Driver’s License showing F or T Extension), a letter issued by Department stipulating your F Extension. 
  • Your Authority to drive Hire Car / Limousine / Bus.
  • Your current Car / Hire Car / Limousine or Bus Registration Document.
  • Your current valid car insurance certificate (you must be a listed driver).
  • We may ask you to provide further documents to confirm your work rights in Australia
  • For Hire Car or Limousine drivers, you must hold a valid Driver’s License and a License / Permit / Accreditation to drive a Public Passenger Vehicle according to your state’s legislation.

Limofied™ reserves the right to refuse the driver to join as a partner driver based on the presentation of the car or the person. We encourage you to meet the criteria, once you do meet the above requirements, Limofied™ would allow you to join. For certain legal reasons, we may also request to get your Hire Car Accreditation before we allow you to join as partner driver.