• For QLD

    • Your current valid driver’s license.
    • Your Driver Authority or Limousine Service / Bus Authority for General Services. (anyone)
    • Your current Car / Hire Car / Limousine or Bus Registration Document.
    • Your current valid car insurance certificate (you must be a listed driver).
    • We may ask you to provide further documents to confirm your work rights in Australia.

Limofied™ reserves the right to refuse the driver to join as a partner driver based on the presentation of the car or the person. We encourage you to meet the criteria, once you do meet the above requirements, Limofied™ would allow you to join. For certain legal reasons, we may also request to get your Hire Car Accreditation before we allow you to join as partner driver.