- Your current valid driver's license.
- Your Authority to drive Hire Car / Limousine / Bus.
- Your current Car / Hire Car / Limousine or Bus Registration Document.
- Your current valid vehicle insurance certificate (you must be a listed driver).
- Your National Police Check (Must not be older than 6 months. Non-Mandatory for Hire Car Drivers, Mandatory for Rideshare Drivers).
- We may ask you to provide further documents to confirm your work rights in Australia
- For Hire Car or Limousine drivers, you must hold a valid Driver’s License and a License / Permit / Accreditation to drive a Public Passenger Vehicle according to your state’s legislation.
Limofied™ reserves the right to refuse the driver to join as a partner driver based on the presentation of the car or the person. We encourage you to meet the criteria, once you do meet the above requirements, Limofied™ would allow you to join. For certain legal reasons, we may also request to get your Hire Car Accreditation before we allow you to join as partner driver.